Homework & E-Learning Tutoring
Dear Parents, Grandparents, & Guardians,
Well, 2020 has been quite a journey so far! I’m happy to say that Connections Learning Center is still here and prepared to help our community with the upcoming school year! We will continue to offer the same programs as before, but this year we are expanding our hours to help parents with e-learning help in Chicago, Illinois, or homeschooling.
We will be open on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for families who register their children for help with e-learning or homeschooling.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in our E-Learning & Homeschooling Help, as space is limited.
E-Learning & Homeschooling Help Program
- Our staff of certified teachers will be assigned to assist individual children, with one teacher helping no more than five students.
- Teachers and students will be separated by glass partitions whenever possible.
- All other safety practices will remain diligent. Temperature taking upon entering, constant disinfection of surfaces, no sharing of materials among students, and wearing masks will keep the children and our teachers safe.
- Children will bring their own laptops. If they do not own a laptop, we can provide one for remote learning help.
- Students will work on their assignments while teachers circulate to help when needed, provide needed materials, and make sure the kids stay on task. All teachers are familiar with curriculum and Common Core standards.
- This program is available for $25.00 per hour, and we do offer sibling discounts! Choose the days and hours that work best for your schedule. Payments for services and homework tutoring in Chicago, IL, must be paid upfront for the week or month.
Ask about our
Please let us know as soon as possible if you are interested in our e-learning help in Chicago, Illinois, & Homeschooling Help, as space is limited.
Our other great programs will also be available online or in person. The cost for these services will remain the same as the 2019–2020 school year.
We can also offer a curriculum for students who are not participating in e-learning. This service would be an additional cost.
As you can see, Connections is prepared to help your family have a successful school year in any way possible! If we have not met your needs with this plan, please let us know what you are looking for. We are flexible and, because we are all educators, our help can come in many forms.